A new approach is necessary. Rather than concentrate on a bottom-up perspective emphasizing compliance and traditional HR, you must move to a top-down perspective emphasizing the implementation of strategy. You must then develop an innovative assessment system that measures HR’s contribution to what matters most to CEOs: firm profitability and shareholder value.
A good performance measurement system allows you to draw causal inferences about the relationship between a decision and a result.
The HR Scorecard is a strategic HR measurement system that will help you measure, manage and improve the strategic role of your HR department
- Learn about a seven-step process that will lay the foundation for your HR department’s strategic influence company-wide.
- Understand how to move from the seven steps to an HR Scorecard that identifies and measures the HR “deliverables” needed to make the corporate strategy work.
- Module 1 Implementing HR’s Strategic Role: A Seven-Step Model
- Module 2 Creating the HR Scorecard
- Module 3 Cost Control vs. Value Creation
- Module 4 Cost-Benefit Analyses for HR Interventions
- Module 5 Competencies for HR Professionals
- Module 6 Implementing the HR Scorecard
- 1 hour on-demand video
- HR Scorecard Design step by step guide
- Downloadable tools
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion