- Design your own HR Audit project with a step-by-step guide and all the required key audit questionnaires and checklists to assist and support you.
- The guide includes a process of conducting an audit includes seven key steps, each of which is discussed in greater detail below: The general process of conducting an audit includes seven key steps: Determine the scope and type of audit, Develop the audit questionnaire, Collect the data, Benchmark the findings, Provide feedback about the results, Create action plans and Foster a climate of continuous improvement.
- An explanation of each step and links with the required key tools and templates
- Ready-to-use worksheets and templates are included (MS Office formats)
- All toolkit documents in one zip folder that you can download, customize and re-use as often as you want/need
- All documentation is provided in English